Reminder about PE kit
Please remember to send your child's PE kit back to school on Monday. We have PE on a Monday afternoon so we will need PE kits for the first day.
- Trainers & a carrier bag for transporting muddy trainers home for cleaning.
- Plimsoles - please check that these are the correct size for your child.
- Black PE shorts and a white PE T-shirt.
- Black tracksuit bottoms and a green or school issue tracksuit top.
We are very busy in year 1! We are rehearsing for our Christmas production, we have celebrated one of our Saints, Saint Andrew, we have continued with our Space theme and we have started getting the glitter and the decorations out for Christmas!
- Christmas Production - please have a look in your child's book bag for a note regarding roles/ costumes for the Christmas production.
- PE Kits - It's the same message again, but please do take the time to ensure that your child has the correct kit. It is cold outside, but PE continues and children who do not have the appropriate kit end up missing out. Each of the children has been given a little note to bring home with a reminder of what your child needs to have at school for PE: a pair of black shorts, a white t-shirt, socks, plimsoles, trainers (to use outdoors), tracksuit bottoms (black) and a tracksuit top (school issue). Please also send in a plastic carrier bag for muddy trainers!
- Homework - Phonics cards: Well done to those children (and parents!) who have been tested this week. Please remind your child to ask to be tested if they are ready. Keep working hard at learning these high frequency words. A number of Challenge Stars have been awarded so far!
- Focus children - details will follow during the week next week about the focus children for the last week of term.